Credit Analyst (FI)
About Our Client
A global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries.
- Work with lead analyst to prepare materials for internal credit rating committees and participate in the evaluation of other credits within the banks team or related groups;
- Assist with timely publication of rating action commentaries as well as issuer rating reports and thematic research reports;
- Maintain files in accordance with internal policies over committee documentation and participate in outreach where appropriate, including external management meetings;
- Assist with the translation of relevant rating publications into Chinese.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and in Mandarin (written and verbal), are essential;
- Proficiency in the use of Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Adobe is essential;
- Ability to analyse financial statements for Taiwanese financial institutions (primarily banks) as well as data collection is essential;
- Bachelor's degree;
- CPA or CFA candidate is desirable;
- Candidates will need to comply with all aspects of the internal compliance requirements (including disclosure over conflicts of interest and investment holdings).
What's on Offer
A team-oriented work environment