Credit Analyst- Banking
Great career progresstion
Friendly working environment
About Our Client
This company is one of the world's largest comprehensive financial groups.
- Prepare deal credit applications aligned with frontline business strategy as well as set credit model ensuring delivery of quality services.
- Work in close partnership with Relationship Managers to discuss the proposal assigned and provide objective recommendation.
- Timely produce credit pack and obtain necessary internal approvals for transactions assigned.
- Attend site visits or meet client jointly with RMs to enhance understanding in the course of application prep.
- Collect information from various sources to perform analysis on sector data assessing the customer sector risk.
- Work in partnership with Head Office to seek guidance on any credit issues and ensure timely response on any enquiries from Credit Division in charge associated with deal assigned.
- Ensure accurate analysis in compliance with relevant regulations/limits and adhere to all company's policies/guidelines.
- Take part in cross-functional projects proactively and participate in relevant committees for information sharing.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Support the development of departmental initiatives in managing the risk profile of credit portfolio.
- Support, coach and guide junior team members on complex credit issues.
- Undertake ah-hoc credit related assignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree: Bachelor or above, majored in business/finance related.
- 3+ years of direct experience.
- Self-starter, can work under pressure, Team player.
- Sound analytical skills to interpret data and draft reports.
- Good communication skills with ability to influence others using data or analysis to support line of reasoning.
- Experienced in developing data models and cash flow projections
- Good understanding of local financial laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills in English, writing & verbal.
What's on Offer
-Great career progression
-Friendly working environment