CRA manager - Global Contract Research Organization
Leadership opportunity with global CRO.
Great career development plans.
About Our Client
My client is one of the multi-national contract research organisation company, and provides a wide range of clinical development services across all research phases and therapeutic areas. They quite value employees and recognise the work they do. Also, they would provide opportunities for internal talents to relocate to other well-established office in asia-pacific region.
- Ensure the induction process is completed as per company policy for all line reports on commencement of employment with the organisation and that direct line reports are cognisant of company policies and procedures.
- Participate in quality assurance of CRAs performance and training and development of CRAs.
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies and proposals, and supports project managers in trouble shooting and achieving project objectives.
- Conduct accompanied monitoring assessments and co-visit to ensure compliance with SOPs, ICH GCP Guidelines and local regulatory requirements as per Novotech guidelines.
- Collaborates internally with HQ functions and locally to align on key decisions in his/her studies. GHH to be consulted as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree or above in Life Science related subjects with 10years related clinial research working experience.
- Expert knowledge of clinical operational process; clinical monitoring, site management, strong knowledge of ICH GCP, local and international regulatory requirements.
- Previous CRA line management experience in CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great career progression.