- Expand your network to provide direct service in widening range of destination.
- Join in a recognized and leading global travel service providers.
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, they offer the travel industry an unrivalled service. It was established in 1967 with Head Office in London.
Their powerful worldwide computer network allows our sales and operational offices to communicate directly with one another in all matters from initial pricing to on the road co-ordination.
The strength of their long-term partnerships with hotels and all other suppliers, combined with our buying power enables us to offer the best availability at the best prices, even in periods of peak demand.
- To perform regional sales human resource objective by recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Manage staff by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions.
- To achieves regional sales operational objectives. Providing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews to headquarter.
- Preparing and completing action and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting cost requirements; preparing an annual budget, reviewing office budget from time to time.
- Maintains and expands customer database. Identify potential new customers and maintain good sales relationship with existing customers.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years experiences in travel or hotel industry. B2B experiences will be added advantage.
- Aggressive personality, Good presentation skills, Performance management, Good in negotiation skill, Results driven, Sales planning, Managing, Cost Planning.
- Have working experiences in multi-national or foreign companies.
- Preferable candidate who had knowledge for Europe, overseas countries.
- Possess higher management experience, have a strong leadership background, project management is a value-added.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking ability, must know how to handle problems and resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Great communication & presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing business plan and goals.
- Excellent command in spoken English is a must.
What's on Offer
You will be the decision maker and join one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe.