Country Manager of Taiwan (Professional Services)
Great chance to work with several regional/global level of upper line
Solid P&L management scope of several product BUs
About Our Client
Our client is a listed global company to offer their professional services around the world for more than 100 years.
- Responsible for managing the financial performance, and profit and loss of Taiwan.
- Collaborate with headquarters to formulate strategies and execution plans for growing revenue, usage and other key performance metrics.
- Lead, manage and develop current and future team of personnel, e.g. project-based consultant, product consultant, solution owner, key account management and several kinds of operation people.
- Manage the site with strong operational capabilities to grow presence in country / region through organic and inorganic means, including M&A and partnerships with same and / or cross industry key players.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in cross department management - ideally with 10+ years in P&L management scope.
- Good at communication with different type of people and building up team culture.
- Solid understanding in leveraging partner's resources and cost-control in managing different global projects.
- Fluent in English - being able to present, communicate and negotiate with regional team.
- Related industry knowledge: surveillance, security solutions, commercial building solutions or enterprise business services.
- Personality: flexible, detail-driven, cares integrity and is good at coordination.
What's on Offer
- Great chance to work in a global listed company to manage full P&L.
- Solid cross-function management for different service categories.