Country Manager (Smart Lighting Solution)
Long history global brand with turnkey solution ability
P&L owner and market strategy initiator
Our client is one of the well-known global lighting brand with more than 100 years history. Traditionally they are strong in industrial and smart building design projects. Due to the change of customer's purchasing behaviour, our client had expanded their model to cover retail, hypermarket , DIY or online EC channels. Currently they have several branch offices and existing channels around the world.
- Identify new future significant business and revenue opportunities.
- Lead and manage Taiwan branch.
- Manage the business performance (P&L) and focus on controllable cost leading to organisational improvements.
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target.
- Driving all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Business Development.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in one of any industries: Lighting, Electrical, Mechanical.
- Good experience in people management, training, mentoring, attrition management and performance appraisal.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross teams and teams in different regions.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing strategies.
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong determination to succeed.
- Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Financial knowledge able to practice business P&L management.
- Long history global brand with turnkey solution ability.
- P&L owner and market strategy initiator.
- Competitive compensation in the market.