- Lead a group of regional sales managers to reach company revenue & margin goal.
- Join a worldwide integrated leading provider of high precision cleaning products
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide integrated leading provider of high precision cleaning products and services. Their mission is to innovate, educate and develop the highest quality products and services to meet customers' needs. They strive to conduct our business in an environmentally, fiscally and socially responsible manner leading to long-term growth of the company while providing a safe, balanced and secure work environment for our employees.
Throughout the world, They offers a wide range of cleaning process solutions for high tech industries where reliability is mandatory.
They are proud to serve many of the largest OEM's in the industry and has implemented thousands of cleaning processes worldwide. Whether considering cleaning applications for SMT or Semicon Packaging products, count on their global network, as our local teams of application engineers stand ready to provide world-class cleaning support in order to help client to achieve business goals.
- Direct & support regional sales representatives to ensure that growth goals are achieved.
- Development & implementation of annual regional sales plan and sales forces.
- Develop strong relationship & constant contact with current "A" customer base to ensure protection of current business and for expansion of multiple applications within account.
- Development of efficient plan for prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Work closely with AT department to ensure that current business is supported at the highest level & to ensure efficient management of new prospective business opportunities.
- Continuous multiplier contact & relationship building.
- Support regional & national sales trade shows and expos.
- Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business in Taiwan.
- Ensure full compliance of regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree with technical sales experience in Semiconductor industry is an added advantage.
- Preferably minimum of 10 years sales experience.
- 5 years managing full P&L MNC outfit.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to use technology and analytical tools.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Strategic and Decisive
What's on Offer
home based and high authority.