Country Manager - Online Travel Platform
Rare chance to be the first person opening up office in Taiwan
Full ownership of P&L and market expansion strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed Internet company with diverse business ranging from Financial service, E-commerce, Digital contents...etc. With their global expansion they now have more than 15,000 employees worldwide. They are now aiming at Taiwan's travel market and eagerly looking for a experienced Country Manager to help them build up next successful business in Taiwan.
- Structure a strong value proposition and implement brand strategies.
- Manage all business aspects in Taiwan including P&L, operation, go-to-market strategy.
- Develop operational plans and ensure that all business activities adhere to country regulations.
- Devise clear user acquisition plans and manage budget to optimize ROI on all channels.
- Identify potential partners and business opportunities to expand local market.
- Continually assess market's progress, success and reports to management on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 15+ years in Internet industry and 8+ years managerial experiences.
- Solid P&L management experience.
- Strong sales, business development skill and solid marketing knowledge, ideally with 5 years of marketing experience in Internet economy business
- Outstanding communication skill and familiar with cooperating with cross functional teams.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
The position offers a rare chance to be the first person building up the branch office in Taiwan. You'll have full ownership of Taiwan business. With rich internal partnership resources you'll have full support to develop business in Taiwan. If you're looking for a great opportunity to work in Online Travel Industry and build up next career milestone don't miss this unparalleled opportunity.