Country Manager- Medical Device
Global known Medical Device brand
Head of Taiwan with full P&L responsibility
About Our Client
A global known Medical Device business with presence all over the world. The brand is a leading Medical Device company with cutting-edge technology changing lives for decades.
Millions of patients benefit from the company's invention everyday.
To grow and continuously provide the best quality service to patients and healthcare professionals, the company is expanding their team and looking to bring in ambitious leaders to join them on this mission.
Manage every aspect of the expanding operation in-country
Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Monitor top line and bottom line performance of business in Taiwan
- Work closely with APAC team in syncronizing business guideline
- Work with commercial leaders in your team in providing long-term business strategies and make sure all business plans are executed smoothly
- Develop and provide mentor-ship to first line/ second leaders and maximize their potential
- Set company recruitment strategy to have the best possible team working together
- Provide quarterly and annually forecast to management team
- Set clear targets for each function team
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years in leadership with successful track records
- Strong communication, planning and organizing ability
- Extensive P&L management skill; able to turn business around or transform business
- Mature and creative leader who's able to lead the team through changes from inside and outside the organization
- Flexible and able to react timely to the rapid changing market
- Familiar with the Medical Device industry; agile to learn and success in different products/ therapeutic areas
What's on Offer
Full function GM with the opportunity to step up to regional office.
The leader of one of the largest Medical Device multinational brand in Taiwan