Country Manager- Medical Device
Commercial leader with a team of 20
Business ownership, able to closely work with managment team
About Our Client
Our client has been in Medical Device market for almost 30 years and is undergoing organisation transformation.
Creating a more dynamic and energetic team, the business is looking for young talents with great ambition to join and grow with the team.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Provide technical and soft skill training to Sales team members
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry with experience leading a team
- Strong communication across different functions, able to communicate on behalf of the team and ensures the cooperation is smooth amongst Sales team and other supporting teams
- Proven track records in Sales team leading; able to train, coach and provide vision to the team
- Fluent Mandarin and English with full rounded knowledge in Medical Device products including but not limited to CV, NV, Radiology and Oncology
What's on Offer
The accountability to build and lead your own team