Country Manager (Medical Device)
Top Leadership role of international company
Full function head of the business
Our client is a global medical device and software company, providing comprehensive set of monitoring products.
The company was founded over 30 years ago, nowadays, it has more than 30,000 employees serving customers in more than 100 countries.
The company is not only home to many self-motivated and entrepreneurial employees, it is also where people can pursue career progression and have benefits of flexible working hours and competitive pay.
With their business blooming in Taiwan, they are now looking for an seasoned Country Manager to bring their business in Taiwan to the next level.
- Provide tactical direction for projects and client interactions to meet client objectives.
- Provides input to the budget process and manages revenue and cost elements to achieve profitability goals
- Assist business development to secure new opportunities
- Maintain quality services and products by enforcing and improving organization and quality standards.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees
- Work closely with distributors to create mutual benefits
- 15 years medical device industry experience, familiar with Hospital bidding and listing process
- Senior executive experience and organizational leadership ability with proven track record
- Strong collaboration, mentoring, training, and development skills
- Strong general business knowledge and the key drivers within an operations environment
- Skilled in analyzing and presenting information for strategy and improvement.
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluent English and Taiwanese
Key Leadership role in a well known brand.
Work closely with APAC team.