Country Manager - Clinical Research Organisation
Executive level experience
Career progression in global promising CRO
About Our Client
My client is internationally recognised as a leading full-service CRO in APEC region. The expertise from my client in the vibrant and fast growing Asian region was instrumental in the success of hundreds clinical trials with the increasing pace of globalisation in drug development. While operating in developed and developing countries at APEC region, my client service offering is well-known for its quality by the sponsors feedback and reliable industry analytic evidence.
- P&L and budget responsibility for meeting annual targets. Providing financial oversight, reporting and implementing business efficiencies so that operating costs are well contained, and target revenues are achieved.
- Contributing to business development sales targets by actively seeking and pursuing local and regional business opportunities; participating in client meetings and conferences and contributing to the development of promotional materials and project proposals.
- Staying abreast of the applicable local and country regulations and practices and ensuring the company is compliant with them.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ICH GCP, The Declaration of Helsinki, and any local guidelines as they apply to investigator, sponsor, monitor, and IEC.
- Preparing, reviewing and approving local SOPs in collaboration with the quality assurance department.
- Providing advice about local drug development including clinical trials, regulatory requirements, key opinion leaders, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies, and business practices.
- Providing senior managerial support and oversight for all projects conducted within designated country.
- Optimising organisation's growth by ensuring appropriate staffing, office space, equipment and systems to deliver project backlog and new business.
The Successful Applicant
- At least ten years' experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO industries is preferred
- A graduate degree in a life science or business-related field, including at least five years in a management role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.