- On behalf of the Company Global CEO.
- Working in an leading BPO provider providing services company.
About Our Client
Our client is Korea's leading BPO provider providing services to all major industries including distribution, finance, manufacturing, telecommunications and public services. As a Primary C/S Partner for more than 30 global brands, they provide differentiated services. Since 1998, they run global centers in Korea, Japan and Malaysia and has grown to an international organization of more than 10,000 people worldwide, yet is continuously expanding its presence to USA, China, and Vietnam.
- Managing overall P&L with support from the broader global organization.
- Cultivating client relationships with both domestic and international clients in English and Taiwanese.
- Creating a culture of respect and employee engagement.
- Developing and expand new models of service such as Work at Home, Social Channels, and others that are key to customer satisfaction for clients in Taiwan.
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing senior staff as the organization grows.
- Managing strategic plans for growth and efficiency and in partnership with clients and global teams.
- Analyzing UBT and client performance to recommend opportunities to improve to existing clients.
- Supporting staff with potential challenges including client engagements.
- Overall organizational planning including org design, staff planning, and site expansions.
- Managing senior relationships with client executives at CEO or Senior Executive levels.
- Working to develop and acquire new clients through relationships and expanding brand awareness of UBT.
- Negotiation of new contracts, contract renewals, and contract extensions including pricing and SLAs.
- Management of day to day achievement of contractual SLAs to ensure client satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5-10 years of progressive BPO or Contact Center leadership experience.
- Experience in managing P&Ls both building, forecasting, and managing achievement of targets.
- Experience leading an organization of 100+ including leading other leaders.
- Strong focus on client relationships and client satisfaction.
- Exception analytical skills around contact center performance, pricing, and SLA management.
- Skills to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment.
- Strong leadership skills - be able to drive key performance metrics, and in particular quality and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in establishing a culture focused on delivering quality support through employee-centric coaching processes.
- Experience in managing Client Relationship.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to a broad, diverse audience from clients to support staff.
- Experience building and presenting performance reports to clients and executive staff.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through the actions of others.
- Understanding of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs.
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict).
- Possess time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
What's on Offer