Country Finance Lead (Global Brand)
Opportunity to working closely international stakeholders
About Our Client
The company is relatively new in the market and it has been growing at unprecedented rate and took over big market share. The company has been for several years and its is very successful in the market with double digit growth for the last few years
- Work closely with sales and operations team to drive compliance and control
- Understand business and challenge local country manager, providing insightful analysis
- Drive process improvement and remove inefficiencies
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the business
- Work with credit control function to ensure accurate on time billing and timely collection
- Investigation into budget and forecast variances and liaison with management.
- Responsible for working with external and internal auditors.
- Development of the onsite Finance team.
- Lead the finance team and oversee all finance and accounting functions across Taiwan. Your team will primarily be responsible for the production and consolidation of the group's financial accounts and ensuring an excellent level of compliance and corporate governance in all entities. In addition, you will need to drive new initiatives and to expand and grow the team.
- Formulate and implement appropriate strategies for business development
The Successful Applicant
-Strong finance business partner, 8+ years experience
-Career focused, looking to join an evolving and growing business
-Commercially minded, able to identify ways to improve and drive the business forwards
-A brilliant communicator, able to converse with all levels of stakeholders
-Demonstrable ability and appetite to work with limited templates and significantly develop these
-Experience of working with a dynamic stakeholder group with varied requirements and expectations
-Cross function experience is plus
-Fluent in English
What's on Offer
-Head of Finance role
-Competitive salary package
-Broaden your skill set and develop your strengths