Corporate VP of Sales for Greater China (Taiwan base)
More than 50+ years as Semiconductor provider
Greater China, overseas exposure and experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leader and known as first tier in the semiconductor field. Their annual revenue is around 4~5 billion USD with employees around 30,000.
- Aligns the sales organisation's objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organisation design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 20+ years in semiconductor industry with deep connection with OSAT, Foundry, Assembly Testing or IDM field.
- Leadership role experience looking after 100+ employees in greater China region.
- Team management ability, lead team to grow the China business and be able to communicate to headquarter.
- Fluent in English with technical background (EE/ME related major).
What's on Offer
- Managerial role in first tier semiconductor company.
- International experience and multicultural surrounding.