Corporate Vice GM - publicly listed company
Excellent career progression on HQ scope to manage big scale of business
Abundant resources of technical people, global supply chain and 1st tier clients
About Our Client
Our client is a Taiwanese company with decades of history in providing 1st tier branding companies technological manufacturing solutions. With annual revenue of at least USD 500 million and more than 5000 employees globally, they are able to deliver the best quality to fulfil high-end consumer electronic products. The current presence of my client is in Taiwan (headquarter and design centre), China (several sales office and 3 different location of factory), South East Asia (sales office and factory), Europe (sales office) and the US (design centre and sales office).
This Corporate Vice GM will co-manage with GM for the business of USD 500 million and 6,000+ people with Manufacturing (Production, Process Engineering, MPI, QA, RD), Sales, and Program Management functions under corporate direct management. He/She will further represent the interest of commercial part (i.e. Sales, Program Manager, Project Manager, etc.) based on previous connection and experience in electronic solution field.
The Successful Applicant
Must have qualifications
- Similar scope until recent past or is presently working for a publicly listed company doing at least USD 300 million of annual revenues which is engaged in electronics component, module or system manufacturing business and employed at least 3,000 people.
- With more than 8 years of factory management experience; such experience must be acquired in one or more sizeable electronics companies producing at least USD100 million annual output.
- University degree along with high capability to deal with technical business and product specs internally and externally.
Nice to have qualifications
- China plus preferably another location.
- University degree in STEM plus graduate degree in business.
- Possesses Key Multinational Accounts, i.e. Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Huawei, Baidu, etc. and understand their stringent requirements.
- Sensitive to numbers - understand the balance of costs, benefits and business implications from financial statements and Big Data.
- Has experience handling Crisis Management related to Labor Strike, Epidemics, Floods, Earthquake, Fire, Social/Political Induced Crisis Causing Prolonged Materials/Components Shortage, etc.
- Has experience managing cross functional team to tackle major project or develop new product.
What's on Offer
- Executive level of scope and compensation.
- Upgrade in career through professional resources.