Corporate Strategy and Project Lead
Inspiring working environment with talented colleagues
Regional exposure and opportunities
About Our Client
Based in United States, the reputable multinational corporation focuses on patient experience. The company is listed the number one pharmaceutical company by Forbes. Now it has more than 200 offices across the globe with more than 120 thousand staffs, presently with 65 billion dollars annually.
- Collaborate with local Healthcare Compliance Officer to foster an environment where all employees understand how to create an environment of compliance.
- Facilitates management of Leadership meetings, including supporting presenters and teams in preparation for their discussions with the Leadership team, and following up on action items.
- Facilitates company planning processes, including setting goals & objectives, and coordinating long range financial plan and BP discussions with a team of cross functional colleagues.
- Collaborate with Communication & Public Affairs to address crisis management and protect company reputation.
- Ensure preparation and presentation development to regional and global Leadership teams.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of work experience
- Consulting experience is highly preferred
- Familiar with healthcare and pharmaceutical industry and market
- Experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team in the analysis and synthesis of complex data, including financial and operational data and metrics
- Effective communicator with cross-cultural understanding & agility and deep experience in Taiwan environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required along with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Global & enterprise mindset
What's on Offer
- Perfect place to build your career
- Opportunity to actually make an impact in corporate development and corporate governance