Corporate Government Affairs Project Manager, Technology
This is a newly created role to take this brand into a more strategic position
Very attractive compensation and creating impact for the top leading brand
About Our Client
The client is the global influencer in the category, they been providing the best and broaden range of technology solutions to the world. As the best reference point in the industry, they care about society and how to bring integrity and being responsible for the earth and also to be a global citizen, they are now looking for a strategic partner to join the Corporate PR & Communications team to drive the voice and policy forward.
- Serve as the Public Relations team's primary resource for corporate community outreach programming and initiatives
- Monitor and analyze media coverages and public opinion related to corporate partners
- Streamline communications and planning with the corporate partners/associations
- Strategically engaging communities, associations and influencers to manage corporate partnership locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Human Resources, Researches, Government Relations and other departments across the organisation to identify and evaluate opportunities for corporate partners to support community relations initiatives; establish and track community program implementation and grow continuously the corporate partners' alliance and impact with their outreach work.
- Develop a comprehensive profile of each corporate partner/association, including their goals, target audience, level of desired engagement and collaboration history with the brand equity.
- Track programs and develop and implement a process to measure engagement and impact associated with each partnership.
The Successful Applicant
- Related working experience in corporate firms(ideally technology or B2B industry) is preferred.
- At least 5-10 years working experience in communications, GA, Publicity community is the must
- Having Global Scope experience is the plus
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills, creativity and a solid work ethic
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to thrive within a rapidly changing environment
- Experience developing and implementing corporate-sponsored, community initiatives
- Experience developing and implementing processes to track and measure program impact
- Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin, 3rd language such as Japanese/Korean/German is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive compensation and package.
- To take initiatives to create impact for the brand, its really rare that you could work for the corporate firm which might make great impact to the society and our living.
- You will be working closely under the spokes person and executive levels