Corporate CSR Specialist/ Supervisor, Consumer industry
Work under the well established and global company
Direct reporting into head of Com and great visibility within the team
About Our Client
The client is a leading and well-known consumer brand in the fields, has branch offices across the world. They care about bring innovations and honesty to the brand equity. They also cares about how to contribute back to the society. They need someone who is drive, detailed but in the meantime willing to learn and growth with them.
- Manage the strategy and implementation of company's nationwide CSR programmes, plan and manage CSR events designed to engage with employees and external stakeholders while also providing opportunities for employee volunteering; manage and establish CSR relationships with main beneficiaries; maintain reporting/inspection procedures to achieve agreed outcomes and deliver real change and impact to enhance inclusiveness in the community.
- Develop and execute internal communications through managing Taiwan's internal communications channels including the corporate intranet, together with content generation for business updates, speech writing, and production of a portfolio of in-house publications; manage company's Taiwan's Leadership Communications initiative; localise Company narrative into meaningful and relevant messages for employees in Taiwan and support local GM with execution
- Serve as guardian of the brand, ensuring all materials produced or developed in the market follow the corporate identity guidelines (including writing standards, tone of voice and visual design); manage third party suppliers, design agencies, and printers to align with the company's brand and to agreed time lines.
The Successful Applicant
* A university degree in communications, PR, journalism, or related subject.
* Minimum of five years' experience as a communications related role.
* Previous experience in a similar role and/or experience in an NGO or in a community service function would be desirable.
* Experience in event management would be a plus.
* Experience in an international environment or multinational company ideally FMCG would also be desirable
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Very attractive benefit and also company is making very good profit now
- Work closely with Director and GM level to gain the exposure and experience