Corporate Account Manager - Freight Forwarding
A great chance to handle prestigious global key accounts.
Join a well-established MNC.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading freight forwarding company with over 70 branches and 1200 employees providing services over 100 countries around the globe. With consistent innovation they're able to develop customized cost-effective freight consolidation, distribution, and delivery solutions to meet the needs of well-established high-tech companies.
- Gather client needs locally and regionally, identifies expectations, measures and monitor service quality and reporting.
- Develop prospect business partners to expand current client portfolio.
- Infiltrate assigned client(s) by building a close professional relationship with all decision makers in terms of transportation and Logistics.
- Work closely with local operations team and local account managers to ensure all service expectations are being met.
- Define and help implement client specific SOP's. To ensure all the requested milestones are being met to client expectations.
- Monitor the account receivable to meet company's target and ensure that the billing can be generated timely and accurately.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years in logistics/ freight forwarding industry.
- Deep relationship with potential global key accounts in technology and electronics field.
- Hands-on experience of fulfulling expectation and negotiating terms and conditions with global accounts.
- Demonstrate high capability in working independently, and possess excellent communication and execution skills
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
You will have the chance to become part of the top freight forwarding companies and do business with prestigious MNCs.