- Join a fast-developing company with open-minded culture
- Clear career progression with reginal exposure and competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a first local freight forwarder listed in Taiwan stock market, established a half century ago, presenting in over 60+ countries with 2k+ employees. They dedicated to utilising technical and providing total solution of logistics, including air/sea freight, land and road, contract logistics, shipping agent, customs house brokerage and warehousing for customers with best service!
- Be Responsible of P&L of Contract Logistics Division, including annual business plan scheming and execution and budget control to comply with company direction and strategy.
- Analyse market trend and develop strategies of Contract Logistics Division, cooperating with other BU(s) for new business development.
- Ensure the system are fully implemented and utilised to meet efficiency and quality of customer service and warehouse operation as customer's requirement.
- Manage inventory record keeping and reporting, and ensure appropriate controls are in place.
- Supervise accounting/financial management to meet with operating requirements and risk management.
- Monitor warehouse safety and all operations adhering to laws, guidelines and ISO/AEO requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required, major in Logistics or related disciplines is a plus.
- 8 years+ experience in freight forwarder industry, experiencing in Warehouse and transportation management is preferred.
- At least 3 years leadership experience.
- Good English skills in verbal and writing
- Strong connection and good relationship with carriers, agents and customers
- Great planning, problem-solving and analytical skills
What's on Offer
To join a leading company with rich technical resources, clear career progression with all kinds of benefits and competitive salary package is waiting for you!