Contract Implementation Manager - Offshore Wind Power
International and cross cultural environment
Renewable energy - Hottest industry in the market
About Our Client
The Wind Power and Renewable Division is a leading supplier of reliable, environmentally friendly and cost-effective solutions in the field of renewable energies. Main goal is to reduce the cost of wind power, because the vision is renewable energies fully competitive with conventional sources of energy. With more than 25,000 megawatts (MW) installed wind power, our client's plants supply environmentally-friendly, renewable on and offshore energy around the world.
- Preparation of project-related Contract & Claim workshops with the project team and execution of the correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- You support the enforcement of contract deviation recording, including the relevant claim documentation in consultation with Legal and the project team.
- You defend claims and establish the right counter-position, including the relevant defense documentation, with the preparation of the claim-related correspondence in consultation with Legal and in cooperation with the project management.
- You are responsible for setting up a superior claim process as well as maintaining a claim-related documentation management (Clamato) in the project execution preparation and implementation
- You ensure the preparation, participation, progress and monitoring of claims negotiations
- You are responsible for adhering to contractual deadlines and pursuing claims-related events regarding the duration, consequences, impacts and the entire contract-relevant correspondence in English.
- You take an active part in risk and opportunity workshops where you diligently contribute by proactively identify new risks and/or opportunities and, not least, diligently advice and support mitigation of existing risks.
- You foster a culture of focus, in identifying opportunities by robust tracking and documentation of contract deviations and you assist in preparing and issuance of variation orders.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a successfully completed legal, commercial or technical study.
- You have years of professional experience in international contract & claim management, both in the operational and strategic environment, ideally in the plant business.
- You have experience in engaging and training of national and international teams.
- You have good project management skills (processes, standards, milestones and specifications in the plant business)
- You are fluent in English and Chinese spoken and written (legal and business language)
- You are ready for travelling.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- International exposure
- Sustainable business