(Confidential)Sales & Marketing Manager, FMCG
Regional coverage in the future
Broaden skills to sales and channel coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG, MNC, principle brand. This role enables you to take care both sales & marketing scope with regional coverage. The company is known for its quality products, well developed brand and operates globally with regional offices in many countries.
1. Channel partners/ distributors management: Costco, Hyper, Super, e-channels
2. Responsible for marketing plans covering B2B and B2C channels, also developing business plans to achieve growth target.
3. Design and implement business strategy, including brand, trade and sales plans for distributors to obtain growing opportunities judged by the nurture of every single market.
4. Global new product launch and local new product development
5. Maintain relationships with trade partners, distributors to drive revenue/ volume growth and market share through holistic marketing insights and plans.
The Successful Applicant
* This candidate will have at least 10 years'experience in sales & marketing.
* Marketing background with sales experience and mind set, willing to take on bigger role.
* You are interested in developing yourself to be a commercial role lead.
* Willing to travel if required.
* Well-rounded communication skills with assertive attitude.
What's on Offer
- A key milestone and wonderful opportunity for you to grow into the future commercial lead to be
- Regional exposure
- Empowerment environment
- Strong product portfolio to be developed further