(Confidential) Marketing Manager, Skin Care, MNC, team scope
Direct reports into GM and will be leading a team over 5+ poeple
Great opportunity to be developed into MD or reloacate to other regions
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation with strong brand presence in east Asia. the client is dedicated in technology transformation and taking this into their products in skin care category. They are now looking for a Marketing manager who can help them to do the integrated plans from online to offline.
* Responsible for more than 3 different brands with different channels, competitors and target consumers…etc.
* Lead the team to deal with more sophisticated categories/products mix, and drive the team result.
* Lead the EC related tasks by effectively engaged with channels and agency to drive business result.
* Lead brand marketing team and EC team to develop, plan and manage the implementation of effective strategies, which are in line with global overall strategy and company expectations.
* Lead brand marketing team and EC team to deliver profitable growth, not only achieving total business goal, but also meeting healthy brand mix.
* Lead brand marketing to execute brand priorities with impacts, e.g. effective ROI, incremental sale and market share.
* Brand and Marketing Strategy
* Lead team to develop marketing strategy and yearly marketing plan for Taiwan based on deep consumer insights, and NPD especially with our core target group.
* Ensure the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans consistent with the overall long-term objectives of the business, within budget and on time.
* Develop annual budgets covering volumes, revenue and marketing expenditures for each brand and product line. Implement consumer marketing and trade marketing plans (advertising, consumer and trade promotional activities) within budget and on time. Lead team to manage out-sourced service providers to achieve agreed objectives.
* Business Development - Portfolio Management and NPD
* Develop and direct the implementation of effective brand plans within budget and on time.
* Instigate, develop and manage effective working relationships with business partners, internal and external, to achieve brand objectives.
* Maintain and reflect consistent brand identity by consistent execution over time.
* Monitor, review scorecard performance and amend marketing plans and activities in light of changes in the external and internal environment.
* Monitor and review the cost effectiveness and efficiency of advertising, media, and promotional activities, outside suppliers and agencies (e.g. advertising, digital media, media, PR).
* Proactively define and lead the process of creating a strategic innovation road map and lead a pipeline of new projects - take these forward thru the pipeline to launch.
* Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams, with application of NPD process for new product development projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum have 15years working experience in FMCG, min 5 years experience in skin care category with channels coverage on PCS.
- Proven management scope minimum 3 people in the team
- Solid experience in P&L management
What's on Offer
- Big team scope with wonderful opportunity to be developed into MD role or relocating to other market.
- Great marketing resources
- Company is now sitting in a good position and has huge commitment on growing business