Compliance Officer(AML/CFT)- Banking
Attractive package and benefits
About Our Client
Financial Service company
- Review and roll-out Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) related policies and guidelines.
- Understand related business/operation and providing the necessary AML/CFT advice, interpretation and recommendation on existing and new AML/CFT laws and regulations.
- Assist in supporting the formulation of specific Guides relating to AML/CFT.
- Facilitate implementation of AML controls within country, Group, business or functions, depending on regulations.
- Review and investigate all payment alerts to ensure the bank does not process any payments that may violate sanctions regulations that the bank adopts as a policy.
- Train staff and develop awareness at all staff levels to ensure they are able to identify potential sanctions risk and mitigate risk.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of banking and AML experience
- Knowledge of Compliance, AML policy and banking industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and partner with related businesses
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interact effectively.
- Good English capability in term of oral and written.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- International Exposure