Compliance Officer - Financial Service
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
This company is an well-known financial service which provides dynamic working environment and international exposure.
- Work with a proactive team of compliance professionals to assist delivering effective and comprehensive compliance policies, procedures and standards, including but not limited to personal trading monitoring, G&E, conflicts of interests, etc.
- New and periodic marketing materials reviews, ensure all marketing materials are followed group standard and local rules/regulations/practice.
- Participate in and assist the design and management of the risk-based compliance monitoring program with concrete business sense, both for local requirements and group policies.
- Assist to review the relevant documents in terms of new and routine official documents (i.e. trust agreement, prospectus, etc.)
- Help to implementation AML/CFT relevant monitoring and have proper professional knowledge of local rules/regulations and international trends in terms of AML/CFT; and function proactively to provide the advice and suggestions for helping the company building efficient AML/CFT procedures/culture.
- Keep current as to the development of relevant industry, regulatory and corporate matters to be able to fulfill the compliance expectation from compliance lines and other business units.
- Represent Taiwan compliance function and provide meaningful contribution to routine or ad-hoc regional projects (beneficial ownership reporting), compliance team initiatives, global practice
The Successful Applicant
- At a minimum, an accounting, business related or legal degree is required. Post-graduate studies are highly regarded. Relevant license is a must.
- at least 3 years experience in a compliance/risk/AML/CFT related role within funds management and/or other financial industries
- knowledge of Taiwan regulatory requirements/environment and asset management products, discretionary accounts and managed investment scheme (unit trust) experience preferred; open-minded to learn from other professionals and colleagues
- clear and precise communicate skills within the team and across different functions and countries; Fluent in written and spoken in Chinese and English
- Collaborative, proactive and creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time and project management skills
- This position requires a flexible approach to a multi tasking work environment and more than basic relevant industry professional background.
- Lastly, a proactive, can do attitude and ability to work to deadlines will be required.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both written and verbally, at all levels throughout the organisation is a must. We are looking for the right candidate to have good people skills, willing to take challenges in a dynamic international company and willing to further promote a proactive and consultative compliance culture.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- International exposure
- Dynamic working environment
- Great career progression