Compliance - Corporate Banking
Attractive salary package
Great career progression
This company is an well-known international bank which provides great career progression to their employees.
- To provide compliance support to the business operating.
- To advise on and scrutinize all compliance aspects of the businesses in order that line management can ensure that the business is conducted in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and codes of practice, and the Group compliance policies and procedures.
- Review and update Compliance Chart, Compliance Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation Program for assigned businesses and conduct the annual Compliance Risk Assessment exercise.
- Analysis the impact of regulatory trends and developments and monitor the implementation of any changes where appropriate.
- Work with the business on high profile projects to ensure that the regulatory demands of those project are met.
- Deliver effective advice on regulatory and Group compliance requirements in response to queries raised by the assigned business/departments.
- Solid work experience in the financial service industry either through a major Compliance Department, legal, regulator or accounting firm (or combination thereof) or hands-on risk management/operational/controls orientated role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Maintain awareness of major legislative or regulatory change affecting assigned business to develop the appropriate response to remain compliant.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- GPAD covered.
- Attractive salary package
- Great career progression
- International working environment