Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. They could provide you a great career progression opportunity and well-developed platform.
- To assist in carrying out Financial Crime related policy interpretation, advisory, and monitoring.
- To assist in organizing and conducting Financial Crime related project management, implementation and follow-through requirement.
- To assist in maximizing the effectiveness of Group systems for transaction monitoring, name/payment screening, and in systems deployment such as customer due diligence, SCION.
- To support bank in detecting, identifying, controlling, and mitigating Financial Crime risks via process review, re-engineering, and new product / policy introduction.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk - management and policy in the language of business.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally.
What's on Offer
-Attractive salary package
-Great career progression
-Dynamic working environment