Compiler Engineer (AI)
Advantageous career development.
Great compensation and working environment.
A global company is providing the terminal artificial intelligence solution to transfer functions from the cloud to the terminal device for real-time identification and analysis. My client's mission is aim to accelerate AI computing in the smart home, smart surveillance, and various devices.
- Build ML and Deep learning network for Hardware& Software Architecture.
- Develop and integrate optimized deep learning kernel algorithms.
- Provide creative solutions for mapping ML operations onto advance architecture.
- Analyze the performance of ML workloads, tune the kernels, and drive improvements with the SW/HW teams.
- Collaborate with the compiler team and across software teams
- 5+ years working experience with software development
- Familiar with C++ and Python coding skills
- Experience with ML models and common frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, ONNX, etc)
- Experience with ML inference optimizations
- Excellent collaboration skills, with strong verbal and written communication
- Advantageous career development.
- Great compensation and working environment.