- Build the largest workspace network so that our customers can work better.
- Join the world leading co-working space company
About Our Client
Our Client operates the world's largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, in some of the best commercial locations around the world. They are a dynamic organisation, with a culture that breeds success. They now have over 3000 centres in 120 countries.
- Retention Owner (meeting and negotiating with customers for saving)
- Maintaining Centre Standards
- Manage the day to day running of the centre, focusing on exceptional customer service.
- Inspire your team of associates, developing their skills to get the best from each team member.
- Promote your centre to new customers and show them how flexible workspace could enhance their business.
- Generate leads by delivering engaging networking events within your community
The Successful Applicant
- A good communicator, used to dealing with customers - ideally in the hospitality or events industry.
- Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers .
- A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team .
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them.
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages.
What's on Offer
Global training program and 14 days off