Global consumer goods- Community mgr
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in consumer electronics and manufacturing, with a rich history in delivery innovative technology and concepts for lifestyle collection products. The product lines are all developed by their renowned winning engineering experts with a focus on quality and comfort.
Our client is accustomed to pushing the envelope in making the best lifestyle products for every lifestyle and at affordable prices. The brand represents a vision for innovative and superior feature-driven designs with state-of-the-art technology and stylish appearances.
- Be an active leader in contributing to the company's user growth and supporting the digital/EC management team.
- Manage, moderate, and drive conversations on owned social platforms
- Create and execute day-to-day social media initiatives, including writing and posting diverse content and developing opportunities for engagement, across priority platforms
- Provide best-in-class social customer service to potential consumer and other social community members
- Contribute to and execute on brand editorial calendar for social and website channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to generate content ideas that align with business goals and marketing campaigns
- Edit copy including email, press releases, blog posts and other website content as needed for brand voice and messaging and clarity, with a strong eye for accuracy, grammar and punctuation
- Assist with social media strategy implementation to consistently grow audience and engagement across multiple platforms.
- Support development of images, infographics and other rich media
- Analyze and generate management reports on social media and site performance.
- Manage content workflow, including internal stakeholder and legal/compliance review
- Manage content distribution across paid and organic platforms
- Interpret analytics and use them to develop a social strategy
- Work with internal and external partners to develop social marketing programs that activate the brand message
- Monitor effectiveness benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated consumer orientation, passion for marketing, creative and strong storytelling abilities required
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills a must with a pet peeve for typos and poor grammar
- Excellent writing skills as demonstrated in published pieces
- Successful experience participating in cross-functional teams and be able to work in fast-paced environment, multi-task & prioritize assignments
- Understanding of performance tracking systems
- Understanding of content management systems
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager/Power Editor preferred
- Experience in search engine optimization preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism, communications, English or marketing
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer competitive package and also great opportunity to grow with the company to expand global marketing and business scope.