- Market leader of the category
- Proud of the brand itself
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well-known top tier FMCG companies in the world. They are now looking for a Communications Manager to handle one of their most prestige skincare brand in Taiwan.
- Work with a large multi-functional team and agency partners to prospect, develop and activate impactful celebrity, top influencer and media relationships.
- Lead content breakthrough in priority platforms.
- Collaborate with Global Team to execute celebrity, media and KOL orchestration and activation for global brand campaigns
- Developing End to End Search-Back (SEO, SEM) and Social Media Strategies,
- Prospecting, engaging and briefing relevant celebs/ media / KOLs,
- Reviewing results and effectiveness of celebs/ KOL/ media and coming up with new and innovative ways to work with them.
- Support Issue management which would include message track creation, liason with internal and external media, KOL stakeholders, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years solid communication / PR experience in well-known FMCG and retail companies
- Relevant experience working with celebrities, media and KOLs in Taiwan is a plus
- Have excellent knowledge of Taiwan media and social landscape (Google Search/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LINE/ Emerging Platforms).
- Have strong experience in activating and orchestrating celebrity, influencer and media relationships across platforms to bring to life high-impact, disruptive brand communication that is able to step change brand equity and drive business in Taiwan.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Great company culture and team environment
- Continuous coaching & mentorship
- Have business responsibilities from Day 1