Leading tobacco brand- Global exposure
About Our Client
our client is the international leading international tobacco product manufacturer.
1. Develop and effective deliver of communications strategy and key corporate messages to internal and external stakeholders through multiple channels. Ensure communication and program strategies aligned with corporate values & policy and are integrated into the market's business strategy.
2.Engaging media to ensure corporate views and positions are effectively communicated to target audiences. Establish and implement media engagement strategy through which company's views and positions on key issues are effectively communicated to external audiences in a factual and reasonable manner.
3.Assess management/employee communication requirements and develop/deliver key messages to internal stakeholders effectively. Ensure company's mission, business objectives and performance, and our values, policy and core processes are communicated to employees in a timely, effective and consistent manner.
4. Assess needs of local community and develop/deliver community relations and corporate philanthropy programs to address these needs. Work with community leaders, beneficiary organizationsorganizations NGO'sNGO's, and manage the programs to achieve shared goals. Ensure the strategies and programs are in compliance with Corporate Philanthropy policy and budget guidelines.
5. Select and recommends the use of external Public Relations and Communications consultants as and when appropriate. Ensure the selected 3rd3rd party is aligned with and audited against company's policy, market business goals and performance criteria. Assess the performance of each consultant on annual basis against required criteria.
6. Develop a thorough knowledge of the social, economic, political and regulatory environment in which the company operates, as well as solid knowledge of the special interest groups, organizationsorganizations, and media which influence and shape public opinion across the market.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or above in Mass Communication, Journalism or Marketing education is preferable.
- 12+ year experience in a similar role with a large international company. Previous experience in journalism or as spokesperson for the Executive Branch, Government ministries or the Legislature is a valuable asset. Experience in a consultancy role in Media Relations and/or Internal Communications, and e-comms are a valuable asset.
- Fluent in both English speaking and writing; and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven track records in people management experience
What's on Offer
Our client can offer attractive package and good benefit. This role will be the face for the entire company for their communications and brand awareness.