Commercial/B2B Marketing Manager
Company provides State-of-the-art Communication and Multimedia Technology.
Report to CMO and responsible for global commercial marketing strategy.
About Our Client
The public traded multinational company provides state-of-the-art Communication Technology and Multimedia Technology solutions through Software-as-a-service. The company operates in 3 continents and have hundreds of employees and millions of customers worldwide.
- Overall marketing strategy execution for commercial solutions
- Define and structure market positions of Saas provided by the company
- Manage commercial marketing communications including ATL, BTL, and TTL
- Manage social media and digital channel marketing for commercial business purposes
- Manage commercial marketing related PR and events
- Generate qualified sales leads through marketing programs and campaigns
- Go-to-market plan execution
- Develop and execute user education programs
- Support and train product demonstrations and sales pitches
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 8+ year marketing experience. Commercial and B2B marketing experience in preferred.
- Experience working with communication technology and Saas
- Experience with both regional and global marketing and data-driven digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities analytical skills
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Team leading opportunity
- Global exposure
- Ample internal career opportunities