- World leading Top Tier company; Global scope of work & the most advanced R&D
- High above market average salary
About Our Client
Our client is the world leader in semiconductors industry, which operations across Taiwan, US, China, Japan and Europe.
One of the most prestigious and respected companies worldwide.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial, technology, business and M&A related contracts.
- Participating or leading M&A and other investment deals, including due diligence, transaction documents and regulatory filings.
- Managing external counsel for special projects
- Providing legal training and advising business units on legal issues relating to daily business operations
The Successful Applicant
- Native or near-native fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- 6+ years of relevant work experience at a major international law firm or in-house department of a multi-national company
- J.D. or equivalent degrees from a common law jurisdiction preferred
- Licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
- Front-facing contract negotiation experience with companies in the high-tech industry worldwide
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; abilities to multi-task, ask questions, think independently, foster cross-functional relationship and provide alternative legal solutions to meet business objectives
- Having a growth mindset to learn about company's new business and technology in order to grow with the company
- International experience is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Work at a world leading top-tier company with top talents from worldwide.
- Extremely competitive compensation-High above market average salary.