Commercial IT & Digital Business Partner - pharmaceutical
One the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
Global headcount; great exposure in the region
About Our Client
One the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Strategic Positioning: The role is an industry relevant, strategic technology leader. This leader will help shape and drive growth, innovation and differentiation across the region or BU, while maintaining global alignment, through existing standards and emerging technology
- Commercial IT Business Partnering: Align and collaborate with business and IT leaders. Become a single point of contact for your geography or business unit. Act as an advisor and coordinator in identifying and delivering relevant solutions that add business value.
- Commercial IT Strategy: The role will be responsible for influencing and understanding the business strategy. Taking this business strategy and defining how it can be enabled with the appropriate technologies (applying existing, emerging and new IT standards).
- Capability Development and Co-Creation: The role will drive business value across key commercial capabilities including market access, revenue management, product launch, patient services, HCP services, intelligent marketing, sales and business insights. The role should act as an advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to guide and co-create new capabilities that are directly relevant to the regional or BU commercial growth strategy.
- Integration with IT: The role will collaborate with the Global Head of Commercial IT and other Regional/ BU Heads of Commercial IT to shape IT vision and direction. He/she will be expected to demonstrate leadership and strong people development
Understand and know the business environment and geography that you are accountable for. Understand the IT solutions being consumed in this environment. Help to influence and improve the solutions so that our business partners, customers and patients have the best possible experience with IT.
The Successful Applicant
- Good information management and/or related work experience
- Experience in managing service IT initiatives including large external service provider partnerships
- Experience on IT projects from start to end
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality, data constraints and Governance Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience overseeing CRM solutions
- Proven leadership skills and management skills
- Mandarin and English Communication skills; the ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate matter
- Ability to engage effectively with colleagues and senior business stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and a high level of organization skills
What's on Offer
- Good employment benefits and competitive salary package
- Regional career opportunity