Commercial Finance Controller
Aggressive career path
Business partnering role
About Our Client
Our client is a caring company with a great bonus scheme and comprehensive company benefits.
They have operations across the globe and is a very sustainable business with low company turnover.
- Lead and manage business analytics and submit regular reports on financial and operations activities.
- Monitoring P&L progress & timelines, overall status & evaluate performance to achieve targets and within budget.
- Draw out the relevant KPI in order to advise the General Management and propose corrective actions.
- Elaborate solutions to meet the P&L targets (both top line sales growth and bottom line profitability) with the Division Management, make proposals to the General Management.
- Ensure proper business management & control for the local division, managing the reporting using the internal reporting system.
- Seek for areas of saving and productivity and make proposals to the Division Management (systems & structure optimization, cost analysis).
- Oversee and monitor warehouse and logistic services in accordance with shared service organization.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and business rules in line with company regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid financial knowledge for business analysis.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with SAP and Hyperion
- Knowledge of (GAAP)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating, partnering and driving for results with customers and key stakeholders
- Solid 8 years up of financial planning & analysis experience required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, Master degree is a plus
- Industry in consumer goods is plus
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities with a dynamic and fast growing company.