Strong Group Portfolio
Proud of the brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known group which is strong in the perfumes, make up and skin care categories. They are now looking for a Commercial Director to drive synergy effect within different brands.
- Represent all brands to develop the cooperation with retailers (department stores, malls, e-retailers…etc.)
- Negotiate with retailers for the cooperation terms and conditions:
- Recommend & negotiate for the locations, sizes and the design flexibility to meet different brands' requirements
- Negotiate for commercial terms and conditions that include (but not limit to): trade margin, fees, sponsorship cost, payments, special ad hoc events / promotion terms,etc. to ensure the favorable conditions for brands' specificities.
- Take initiative to lead the brands' contract updates
- Leverage group power in negotiations with retailers
- Recommend the distribution strategy for brands
- Actively collect information and provide routine update to brands with the retail information including new opportunities, potential open and closures, retailers key development, actions and plans; competitive brands / market retails movement information and trends, etc.
- Be the representative to establish close and tight relationship with retailers; participate all retailers events & activities
- Be the key responsible window to lead the market competitive sales information collection
- Be a business partner to brands in order to support the business development under different business context.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and above, MBA preferred.
- At least 8 years sales / business development / brand management experience in retail industry, luxury and cosmetic experience is a plus
- Familiar with department store is a must
- Strong English proficiency
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic skill with management reports provided to brands
- Project planning & Problem solving
- Team player, strategic thinker with good presentation & proposal making capability
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and benefit
- High exposure to the Group