Commercial BP&A Manager - Digital Media
Oversee multiple entities / Business Units
Key involvement with company's business and direction
About Our Client
Leading online media company in one of the most dominating businesses on the market. The company is a global profitable business and has strong and strategic mature expansion. They collaborate with multinational organizations across the world.
- Oversee all corporate investments and assist ad hoc investment projects.
- Assist with advising shareholding structure, handle relative transactions, and participate in international meetings.
- Formulate the strategy of capital allocation and polices towards investment
- In charge of all kinds of aspects of finance including budgeting, accounting and internal risk control
- Oversee the financial risk factors and give recommendation for further action plan
- Business partnering with multiple BUs
- Review forecast and budgeting of group and each BU's P&L, and provide analytical support to CFO and regional.
- Manage all legal matters with contractual reviews and compliance
- Lead a team of 3-4 staff members
The Successful Applicant
- Minimal 10 years of professional experience in commercial finance
- Strong compliance experience or legal experience required
- Great command English and Mandarin Chinese is mandatory
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Great leadership in fast-moving entrepreneurial environment and able to work under pressure
- CPA/CFA is preferred
- Flexible and outgoing personality
- Start up/ Media / IOT industries experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Responsible for multiple entities
- Teamwork and active company culture
- Growing business with visible career development and investment opportunities to be involved
- Attractive compensation
- People oriented culture