Clinical Trial Manager (GC)- Medical Device
Global leading Medical Device brand
Greater China Scope
About Our Client
Our client is a global known Medical Device company with a full-rounded product portfolio.
Dedicated in inventing products that change patient's life.
- Collaborates with the project team on all internal and external project materials, processes, manuals, plans, committees, study systems and all sponsor required regulatory submissions.
- Ensures the project team maintains a continuous state of audit readiness.
- In collaboration with the project team, leads the proactive identification, assessment, and management of clinical study risks.
- Informs and presents study progress and known risks to Clinical leadership.
Recruits, manages and develops Principals, Associates and Specialists. Mentors and coaches all level of Project Management.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 years experience as CRA at CRO company or pharmaceutical/medical device company
- Dynamic, independant and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Able to travel frequantly
What's on Offer
Greater China scope