Clinical Research Manager
Strong product pipeline.
Top 10 brand in the industry.
About Our Client
My client is one of the top phamaceutical company with outstanding reputation. They are strong in multiple therapeutic areas with great pipeline. They aim for innovating and empowering people to achieve the best possible results for their health. Not only keep strengthening your current professional, they also care about long term career development of all employees; it is highly possible to rotate to different job function. The client is also well-known for their good employee benefit and stable working environment, which defintely worth to join for having high quality of work and life.
- Plan, execute and monitor of clinical trials through all phases of the trial feasibility through database lock, and inspection-readiness for assigned Therapeutic Area or study portfolio in country or for TCSM activities of specific roles.
- Evaluate and project resource needs for assigned portfolio, and liaise with local TCSM management for resource requests.
- Ensure staff have a clear understanding and knowledge of SOPs, Work Instructions and Company Policies supported by documentation of training compliance.
- Coaches staff in their role in local Health Authority site inspections and follow-up activities including CAPA generation.
- Align goals with organizational objectives as defined in the global and local goals objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' people management experience in the pharmaceutical industry, at a CRO or hospital including clinical research experience.
- Strong xperience mentoring/coaching others.
- Solid decision-making and financial management skills.
- Strong knowledge on drug development, clinical research operations and regulatory requirements including GXP, ICH and local regulations or FDA CFRs.
- Proficient in English.
What's on Offer
- Great internal culture.
- Opportunities with sponsors-side.