Clinical Research Associate
Stable and open minded company culture
Excellent employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global, well connected pharma company that has strong pipeline and international resources. The company is looking for launch multiple new products in the coming year.
1. Participate in site nomination process; perform evaluation of site capability and
make recommendation for inclusion in clinical trial.
2. Prepare and collect study site documents.
3. Plan and execute site initiation and training activities.
4. Perform monitoring visits according to monitoring plan.
5. Manage study site drug supply.
6. Create and manage site initiation and patient recruitment plans;
7. Develop and implement appropriate contingency plans as needed
8. Ensure that study milestones are met as planned (i.e. startup, recruitment, closeout, etc).
9. Informed consent process,Source data verification, adherence to study protocol, drug accountability etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree relevant working experience in clinical research.
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate, organize and manage trials
- Proven ability to work on teams and deliver on commitment
- Knowledge and experience international standards and local regulations.
- Expertise in communication, managing multiple priorities and computer Literacy.
What's on Offer
Great exposure and internal career progression