Clinical Project Specialist-Biotechnology
Leading cancer solution brand.
Great opportunity to having project management experience.
About Our Client
My client is an outstanding brand in providing cancer solution services. They dedicated theirselves to support physicians and patients with evidence-based information, which comes from Asian Genome Data Base and professional bioinformatics and biomedical team, to fight cancer. My client now is looking for someone who has passion in oncology area with solid clinical operation experience talent to join them and achieve their target, make cancer manageable.
- Ensures contracts are fully executed, regulatory documents and approvals are granted, IP Release authorised and specific project deliverable are completed.
- Supports with PI for writing clinical study reports, protocols, clinical development plans, ICF, and FDA briefing documents.
- Maintains timely and effective communication among team members and site staff.
- Keeps project leadership and venders fully appraised of sites and study status. May contact site staff as needed for critical information.
- Build up projects related SOPs.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree level of qualification in life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
What's on Offer
- Supportive internal culture.
- Good employee benefits.