Clinical Project Manager
Personalized input in the designing of trials
Flexibility in management
About Our Client
Our client is a global healthcare company that tends to the ever-changing needs of patients. They are looking for a well-organized Manager to overlook regional and local clinical trials.
- Manage locally and regionally sponsored clinical trials.
- Overseeing all phases of the execution of local and regional trials until CSR and Publication.
- Manage the meeting of study milestones and study budgets.
- Ensure high quality data that meets international, local, and Novartis' SOP regulations.
- Directly report to and collaborate with the oncology Medical Director.
- May contribute to the medical/scientific input for the development of trials.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of international protocols in drug development; especially in international regulations (GCP/ICH), health authority regulations (FDA/ EMEA), local health regulations, and company standards.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a role of monitoring clinical research.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written), and Mandarin.
- Adept in negotiation and conflict resolution skills
What's on Offer
Our client provides a great global opportunity to interact with the world's high positioning directors in the scientific field, and the personal designing of clinical trials.