Clinical Project Manager - Global CRO
Regional to global level projects.
Work-life balance opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is a global CRO company with great reputation in the industry. They are strong in APEC region and deliver high-quality solution to their sponsors. Furthermore, they provide intetnal trainings, on-job training, career develop opportunitieis and competitive salary package. Now, they are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager for keep expanding their business.
- Develop study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance.
- Create and manage project budgets.
- Monitor global project timelines and scope.
- Develop internal project reviews and external business proposals.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree (major in nursing, pharmacy or other science-related background).
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP, regulatory guidelines/directives, and drug development and clinical research processes.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Good internal culture.