Clinical Project Manager - Global biotechnology company
Promising oncology studies.
Proactive internal culture.
About Our Client
My client is one of the global biotechnology companies with good reputation. Their clinical trials are moving to the phaseII/ III stage. Now, they're looking for talents who is keen to join pharmaceutical/ biotechnology companies for developing himself/herself to next level. My client also offers competitive package and career development plan for their employees.
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact with study sites and vendors.
- Ensure clinical projects are effectively executed and completed within the budget and timelines.
- Ensure clinical studies are conducted in compliance with related guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain clinical project files according to regulatory requirements and ensure study documentation meets FDA/GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum master degree (major in nursing, pharmacy or other science-related background)
- Minimum 5 years experience in clinical research in healthcare, pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry or minimum 3 years direct experience in clinical project planning, coordination and management, with multi-national trial exposure.
- Good command of English verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of clinical research concepts, practices, and FDA regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Positive internal culture.