Clinical Operation Manager- Global CRO company
Career advancement opportunity.
Steadily growing company in the industry.
About Our Client
Our client is a global clinical studies contract research organization provides several solutions in terms of clinical development, commercialization and consulting, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas including notable depth in Oncology and Neuro Degenerative. The company is proud to have a unique business model which leads to a unique and inclusive culture, and provide abundant of opportunities for internal constructive competition and advancement.
- Lead and manage CTAs, CRAs, SCRAs, CTLs, Admin staff.
- Identify resource requirement in collaboration with HR and resourcing coordinator.
- Maintain development & succession plans.
- Review and approve internal expenses within company policy .
- Ensure staff utilisation levels are maintained.
- Conduct accompanied visits to ensure compliance with SOPs/GCP.
- Identify learning and development needs of staff.
- Work alongside line reports to understand regional project objectives and facilitate local project delivery.
- Understand local clinical trial conditions and advise Operations and BD of any developments.
- Identify opportunities to expand local business within existing projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate in a clinical or life sciences related field & relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years line management experience within the CRO industry.
- Relevant experience/qualifications in allied professions may also be considered.
- Strong leadership, influencing and management skills.
- Good coordination, organisation, and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with great benefits and vacation policy.
- Opportunity for career progression.