Clinical Manager- Robotic
One of the most advanced technology in Medical Device
First hire in the market with great regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a world known therapy provider in robotic technology.
The company is pioneering the use of robotics to improve minimally invasive surgery by addressing the clinical and economic challenges associated with current options in today's value-based healthcare environment.
- Work closely with distributors to develop operation in Taiwan through clinical education and product training
- Plan, execute and monitor the market access plan in Taiwan
- Provide professional support to sales partners and KOLs to maximize the usage of the product
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of sales, clinical, or marketing experience in Medical Device
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Nurse, clinical staff or OR experience is a plus
- Strong clinical knowledge with good presentation and high learning agility is a must
What's on Offer
Global wise exposure.
World leading robotic technology provider.