Clinical Data Manager - Global Contract Research Organosation
People-oriented company with good pay scale.
New established team of a leading brand in the industry.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational contract research organisation serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. The company provides bio-pharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focusing primarily on Phase II-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytically services.
- Manage customer relationship for CDM project team to include leading CDM customer negotiations on complex timeline, budgetary and other issues.
- Provide marketing capabilities presentations and business development presentations.
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management process life-cycle.
- Manage comprehensive data management tasks pertaining to the documented project specifications.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM and project teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience including people management; or equivalent
combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Management processes and systems.
- Solid understanding of clinical drug development process.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to leadership level role.