Client Service Associate/Supervisor- Financial Services
Attractive Package and Benefits
About Our Client
This company is an well-known financial services company.
The Client Services Function
- Liaising with clients and vendor partners directly to help understand and resolve their queries, taking ownership of the queries, and ensuring that they are co-ordinated among departments, escalated as necessary, and dealt with in conjunction with SLAs and expectations.
- Clear ongoing management of outstanding requests to ensure the required level of visibility.
- Build close working relationships with the vendors to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and fully understand how to use the services available to them.
- Work closely alongside the Global Client Service team located in London, Milan, New York, Hong Kong, Toronto, San Francisco, Fort Mill and Seattle to continuously strive to improve the service we provide to clients.
Project Management & Reporting
- Assist with the regular reporting requirements which are necessitated by an internal business requirement i.e. Sales/Business Development. Work with these teams to understand and deliver their necessary reporting.
- Regular external reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. This is in line with the Global reporting standards across all teams.
- Assist with projects to manage content on Vendor platforms.
- Assist with the dissemination of information regarding new products and services and enhancements to client's clients. Work with clients to ensure they understand the impact and have all the information they require.
- Draft and send communications in relation to service disruptions. This takes the form of product delays, reissues and real-time service incidents. Work closely with relevant teams and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Support communication plans and initiatives for Asia Pacific which will complement the Global model.
- Capture the most updated client's information to ensure effective communication.
- Support the on-boarding process for new clients in conjunction with the different Sales teams. This involves creating new accounts, welcome packs and permissioning all of the data the client is entitled to receive on vendor platforms as applicable
- Support the Sales team based in Asia Pacific with new and existing clients. This will involve assisting with day to day queries, product support and client interaction in the form of regular service review meetings and training.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience gained within the Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets and available products and services including working with 3rd parties and vendors
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of applying analytical and investigative thinking to complex client queries.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Ability to regularly re-prioritize own workload and delegate as required.
- Highly organized with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Be able to operate independently and as part of a global team across different time zones.
- Handle difficult situations with tact and understanding. Understand the client¡¦s challenges and endeavour to work with them to resolve.
- Ability to work effectively with a remote manager.
- Fluent English (written and oral). Desired but not essential: Japanese language skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package and Benefits
- International Exposure